Class & Raw ***ity, Elegance and Brains=Veronica Turbay

Hello gentlemen, If you are looking for the perfect 100% independent companion to escape from the ordinary, don't look any further!

I am a Venezuelan… Independent companion, well-spoken, traveled, educated, skilled, classy and super fun companion with an awesome personality.
You will love my curvy frame, long dark hair, and smooth tan skin that glows.
I am able to bring you not only the surreal curves of my body; but the depth of my imagination, my super sexy accent and fiery attitude for an unforgettable experience.

I aim to provide my new and established friends, where you will be pampered with soft music and a sensual atmosphere. I can assure you that our unrushed time together will be unique and unforgettable.

I love dressing up for special events, I prefer longer engagements to get to know each other but I can accommodate busy schedules for short dates.
Whether you are interested in a simple lunch date, an entire evening together, or even a weekend getaway, you will find that I am a great conversationalist and a pleasure to be around.

I am available during weekends, weekdays and for local and travel in the US.
Incalls & Outcalls with 24-48 hours in advance booking.

I pride myself on being meticulous with regards to safety, health and hygiene, and also extremely respectful of others' personal information, reputation and privacy.

Send me an RSVP from the website www.veronicaturbay.net
In the booking form you can also add a personal message; but please… with a polite introduction.
Requests that are lewd or graphic in nature will be ignored.

Thank you for taking the time to read about me and the experience I offer!! I look forward to exceed your expectations real soon... you won't be disappointed!

Veronica Turbay
Elite & discreet companion
www.veronicaturbay.net
Twitter @Turbayveronica
Attachment 395638

P.S. Screening is absolutely necessary.
Cancellations – Before contacting me for an engagement, please double check your schedule to see if you can commit to our date. Canceling with 24 hours in advance is preferred. However, last minute cancellations (same-day) are not acceptable and will not be re-booked and a $200.00 fee must be paid.